Line Items In Ship Unit Quantity Different Than Order Release Line Quantity
(Doc ID 2591932.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Line items in ship unit quantity is not the same as order release line item quantity when the release has 2 line items.
The quantity of the items are interchanged when the ship unit is created and 'Finished' button is pressed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the application
2. Create an Order Base with 2 Order Base Lines
3. From Order Mangement, Order Base Line, search for the lines of the above order
4. Select them and go to Actions, Release Total Order Amount
5. Access the newly created Order Release
6. Go to Ship Unit tab and press New Ship Unit, select both lines and press on Add lines, Save, Finished
In Line Item tab, the Package Counts are interchanged for the 2 lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document