How To Map The Receivable & Revenue Account Lines Based On The Product Line Segment In AR
(Doc ID 2591940.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Billing - Transactions
How to Map the Receivable & Revenue Account lines based on the Product Line segment in AR
-- As suggested by SR Engineer the above functionality has been introduced in 19B. It can be enabled for the new BU you are creating in 19B environment.
-- And they given below 19B futures document please go through document page number from 42 to 46 by using the below link.
1. This functionality has been introduced in 19B. It can be enabled for the new BU you are creating in 19B environment?
2. If users assign this "Multifund Accounting Balancing Method" for an Existing Ledger what will happen, what is Business Impact for Existing Ledgers.
3. If users enable this "Multifund Accounting" option at Receivables System Options for New Business unit(BU) what will happens, and what is business impact for existing Business Units which are associated the existing/same Ledgers.
4. One more question in the 19B futures document page number 42, it is mentioned the below text.
"At this time, this feature is intended only for the public sector industry"
- what does it mean. will it work for Commercial companies or not ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document