STORE_ADD And Address Flat Files Fail to Load in Retail In A Box (RiIB) Version 30 With ORA-01400 Error
(Doc ID 2593814.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RiAB version 30 Conversion Environment
After upgrade to version 30, started receiving Oracle error "ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("<RMS SCHEMA>"."STORE_ADD"."CUSTOMER_ORDER_SHIP_IND") returned by program unit DC_STORE_ADD_SQL.EXEC_STORE_ADD_INS" when populating both new fields in STORE_ADD table (CUSTOMER_ORDER_SHIP_IND and GIFT_WRAPPING_IND).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enrich successfully processed in Version 28 Store Add flat file with new CUSTOMER_ORDER_SHIP_IND and GIFT_WRAPPING_IND data
2. Create ZIP archive from Store_Add And Address flat files
3. Upload archive in Data Conversion Application.
4. Note the errors from the Business Validation step.
5. Verify that no store were created in RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document