Error Check Of Component List Returns "The Component List Contains An Exception."
(Doc ID 2594558.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service
When attempting to Error Check a configuration Package in the Component List, in a newly upgraded Source environment, an exception error occurs. Also, in a Target environment the Error check and import results in exception errors.
"The Component List contains an exception. Contact your System Administrator."
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Access the non-production environment
- Proxy in as the Administrative User performing the actions
- Navigate to Company Workspace, Change to Admin Mode
- Select Configuration Package Management > Component List
- Build New Component List, One item at a time, Save to New List
- Select the affected "List Name"
- Select the "Error Check" Option
RESULT: Error as stated above
Recently upgraded environments, or maintenance performed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document