BUTTONS TO EDIT, CREATE AND SET PRIMARY COLLAPSE IN CUSTOMER BANK ACCOUNT REGION
(Doc ID 2594938.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to review or create bank accounts at account or site level, the buttons to create, edit and set as primary are collapsed and can be seen only after clicking on the '>>' button.
Following buttons are available after clicking on "&parent=EXTERNAL_SEARCH" rel="nofollow" :
Create a Bank Account and Assign it to this Payer
Add an existing Bank Account to this Payer
These buttons should be available all the time and should not collapse.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Billing > Manage Customer
2. Look for a customer
3. Open Account and under Payment Details create a new Payment Instrument (Bank Account)
4. Click on Create a bank account and assign it to the payer
5. Create a new bank. Click on Save and Close
6. In the Edit Account UI, Click on Save and Close
7. In Manage Customers UI click on the Account.
The buttons ('+', Edit etc) collapsed and can be seen under '>>' button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document