FA: SCM: OM: Is It Possible to Select Multiple Service Items When Entering a Shippable Item on an Order?
(Doc ID 2595180.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Does order Management support the functionality to select multiple service items for a shippable tem sold to a customer.
A item sold to customers may have multiple services attached to it, and may be product specific. In the below example the product 'Network Switch', has many services that are available and are to be selected when the item is added to the line.
Example Item is :- Network Switch
Services to be selected for this item:
1. Two Years Extended Warranty.
2. Three Years Extended Warranty.
3. Onsite-Next Business Day On-Site Response Service-Network.
4. Eight Hour On-Site Network Service
5. Four-Hour On-Site Network Service
In Oracle Fusion R13 Service items (coverage item is supported)
Is it Possible to
1. Create a option class BOM for service items.
2. Can the BOM be invoked from the sales order.
3. is a configurator license required.
Service items should be part of the Covered product configuration to select relevant services pertaining to the covered product.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document