Quick Event Will Not Retain Shipment Number
(Doc ID 2595549.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When assigning a quick event to a shipment it is not saved on the ie_shipmentstatus table, the shipment_gid is null. One cannot see it in Shipment Tracking either.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Business Process Automation > Power Data > Status > Quick Events. Add a Quick Event.
2) Business Process Automation > Agents and Milestones > Automation Agent. Create an automation agent as follows.
Event = TRACKING EVENT - PROCESSING REQUEST
Actions = MATCH SHIPMENT: By Shipment ID
3) Shipment Management > Shipment Management > Buy Shipments. Right click on shipment ID then select Quick Events. Add the quick event.
4) Shipment Management > Shipment Management > Buy Shipments > Actions > Shipment Management > Events > View Shipment Tracking Events. Inquire on shipment and you can see the quick event.
5) Shipment Management > Visibility > Tracking Event. Search over the Shipment and no results are returned.
6) Shipment Management > Visibility > Tracking Event. Search wide open and the tracking event is found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document