Cannot enable the checkbox of "Include in Upgrade" for the custom section of upgrade mapping
(Doc ID 2596053.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the check box of Include in Upgrade for the custom section cannot be changed
(but the check box for seed section can be checked / unchecked) in the Manage Profile Upgrade Mapping setup.
0. Set Profile Option, Assign Role to Setup User according to Upgrading Oracle Fusion Profile Management (Doc ID 2421964.1)
- 19C Update has been applied
- Assign Human Capital Management Application Administrator
- Regenerate Human Resource Specialist Data Role
- Set profile option HCM_RESPONSIVE_PAGES_ENABLED to Y
- Set profile option ORA_HRT_USER_INTERFACE_REDESIGN to Y
1. Navigate to My Client Groups > Profiles
2. Navigate to Manage Profile Upgrade Mapping task
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document