New UI: Short Description Changed from a Formula to Manual Data Entry in uDesigner Does Not Show Asterisk at Runtime and Throws an Input Required Alert
(Doc ID 2596783.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.4 to 19.8 [Release 19.4 to 19.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 188.8.131.52
In Standard View or New UI:
When the properties of the Short Description<short_desc> data element (DE) in uDesigner is changed from a Formula to Manual input and deployed the asterisk does not show on the form, and the Input Required Alert pops up. In Classic View or Old UI the asterisk is shown.
Short Description should show the asterisk.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- open a detail form in a Business Process (BP) in draft status in uDesigner
- Add a formula to short description DE
- Change the DE to manual, notice there is no asterisk
- Save the form and deploy the BP
- Create a new BP record in the new UI, notice that the short description field does not have an asterisk. Fill in other required fields and attempt to save record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document