Create Now Option Not Available on Gear Icon in PM Book Line Items in the New UI
(Doc ID 2596914.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 220.127.116.11
In BP records of the Line Item type, Preventative Maintenance sub-type, PM Book classification, there should be a Create Now option available on the gear icon for Time or Meter type line item tabs. It is available in the old user interface (UI), but it is not available in the new UI.
The 'Create Now' option should be available in the new UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Ensure that the new UI is enabled
- Go to the PM Book type BP
- Open any record with a Line Item and click on the tab for either the Time type or Meter type line item.
- Verify that the “Create Now” selection is not available when clicking the Gear icon next to the Line Item record
- Close the record
- Turn off the new UI
- Follow steps 4 and 5 and notice that the Create Now option is available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document