Override Account Didn't Reserve Budget
(Doc ID 2597428.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why override account in AP invoice didn't reserve any budget amount.
This can be reproduced using below mentioned steps:
1. Create an AP invoice with account 'A', Validate and complete the accounting
2. It will reserve budget fund for account 'A'
3. Override the account 'A' with 'B'
4. Validate the Invoice and run accounting
5. System will not reserve budget balance for Account 'B'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document