OAC: Union Rows Step in Data Flow Returns "Error Occurred While Processing the Query"
(Doc ID 2597865.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 105.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Analytics Autonomous Cloud Services
Trying to merge rows in data flow and encounter the error:
Something Went Wrong
It looks like we did something wrong. Please try again, but if the problem
persists know that we are trying hard to make the product perfect.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Data Visualization
2. Create two data sources using Excel files
3. Create a new data flow and Add Data. Two data sources are uploaded
4. Select "Union Rows" to merge two data sources
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Merge Rows in a Data Flow|