Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: Unable to Access the Social Tab from the Learning Community
(Doc ID 2600127.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Learning Specialist was previously able to access the Social pages (from the Oracle Learning Community). However, suddenly, it is not possible for the Learning Specialist to access any of the social pages on Learning. When attempting to click on 'Social' it's greyed out. For example:
- Go to home/my client groups/learning catalog/Communities
- Search for your community to open it
- It is not possible to click on the 'social' tab because it's greyed out.
However, it has previously worked fine (and no roles have changed).
When checking the setup as follows:
- Setup and maintenance, then 'search'
- search for the task: Manage Oracle Social Network Objects
- Scroll down to the "Work Life" business object
- highlight the line: Learning Item
- click on 'attributes' check the attributes are added (eg. effective start date/learning item type/description and name)
- Highlight the line "Learning Item" again, and click on 'enable object'
- choose 'manual'
- click on 'synchronize'
The attributes have been added, but clicking on "Synchronize" gives:
"Unable to connect to the Oracle Social Network. Contact your application administrator to verify the configuration"
When attempting to manually connect to the Oracle Social Network from:
It is not possible to connect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document