Invalid Value Error When Making UDA Date Value Change
(Doc ID 2600396.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating UDA Date Value. Users selects from the drop down value choices and receives Invalid Value error 1999-12-31 even though user chose a value of 12/31/2099. It seems to be converting to a 1900 date instead of 2000 date.
1. Navigate to Manage item lists
2. Enter item list number into search box
3. Select actions on the results
4. Select Mass Change
5. Select User Defined Attributes
6. In Date section click Actions -> Add
7. Click button for Change
8. Select a UDA
9. From the Drop down for date choose the 12/31/2099 value
10. Change UDA to: Date 12/31/2029
11. Click OK
12. User then receives error invalid date 1999-12-31
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document