Error 'ORA-00060: deadlock detected' When Diff Id Purge is Run
(Doc ID 2600417.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Locking errors when Diff ID purge is run:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Diff_id and Diff_group.
2. Create two regular items.
3. Add Diff_id and Diff_group to both the items.
4. Delete both the items through screen and check if both items are present in daily purge table in database.
5. If both the items are present in daily purge table then run the daily purge batch to delete them from daily purge table.
6. Now delete diff_id and diff_group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document