PRC:SSP Item Category Is Updated In PIM Which is Not Reflected in Procurement Catalog
(Doc ID 2600875.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update Category on Item using FBDI template in Product Information Management
Once the update is completed Category is updated on the Item
However when trying to search the item in Procurement Catalog it still shows old Category
same Occurs when doing update using UI in PIM
Expect Procurement Catalog shows correct Category
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Applications
2. Using FBDI update Category on the items
3. Notice Category is updated on item when checking from PIM
4. Now navigate to Procurement Shop page search for item
5. Item still referencing old category instead of updated one
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document