Email Notifications not Being Received for "Approval Request for Activity" Notification.
(Doc ID 2600938.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 19.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Email Notification "Approval Request for Activity" is configured to send email for three different roles in the environment that were configured with the tool to move the "emailOf(Role)" function to move the role from the list of roles into the "To, CC, and BCC" address locations. Each has one role configured, in the three address locations. When email are sent in this fashion, none are received by the persons holding the roles on the project, where an Activity was assigned.
Other email notifications such as "Approval of Activity" are receiving emails when configured in this manner.
NOTE: When the Role is removed and an actual email address is replaced, emails are received.
STEPS TO VERIFY
- Access as User who is able to set Approver of activity on project
- Access Project with activity requiring approving.
- Set the approver, and send a "Request for Approval"
- None of the persons related to the roles set for the "Approval Request for Activity" notification, receive an email
- Once the approver approves the Activity, the persons related to the Roles set for the "Approval of Activity" notification do receive their emails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document