Fusion Benefits : Not Able To Select Waive Option
(Doc ID 2602028.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Employee has selected Voluntary Life during open enrollment for the first time, it goes to pending action item, Later within the Open enrollment period if employee decide to waive Vol life coverage, system is not showing option to waive the coverage.
1. Create 2020 open life event
2. Proxy in as user effective 11/05/2019
3. Select the Voluntary life plan
4. Submit the enrollments
5. Go back to the change benefit elections
6. Go to train stop voluntary life
7. Select Waive coverage for Voluntary life.
Expected Result: User should be able to make changes to Voluntary plans.
Actual results: All voluntary Life insurance are greyed out due to Interim and suspended row created for 01/01/2020
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document