Cross-Dock (X-Dock)- While Receiving In Facility2, RF Transaction Skips The Second Expiry Item Line
(Doc ID 2605874.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
X-Dock- While receiving in Facility2, RF transaction Skips the Second Expiry Item Line
Customer Created Shipment with two lines having same Item with two expiry dates and same LPN.
After creating order and allocating it, customer followed the normal process of XDOCK.
Later checking the ASN in Ship to facility they have two lines as expected, but while trying to receive,
the RF only asks for the Expiry of the first item and skips the second one.
We need a fix with the transaction so it doesn't skip the expiration date validation and receives all units.
Expect to receive the shipment transaction for the second expiry date via the RF.
1. Created a case level shipment in Facility1 .
LPN1 with Item = SKU1 ,Shipped Qty = 8 ,Expiry date = 1
LPN1 with Item = SKU1 ,Shipped Qty = 8 ,Expiry date = 2
2. Receive the Entire Shipment.
3. Create an order with Destination Facility = Facility2, Ship to facility = Facility2 and SKU1 =18 Qty.
4. Run the wave and order is allocated. See LPN is in allocated Status.
5. Pack the Order using RF NC Active pack screen.
6. OBLPN was generated with status = packed and LPN is in status = consumed.
7. See OBLPN has two details records with same SKU1 with different Expiry date.
OBLPN1 Item = SKU1 ,PACKED Qty = 10 ,Expiry date = 1
OBLPN1 Item = SKU1 ,PACKED Qty = 8 , Expiry date = 2
8. Load the OBLPN to load and Ship the Load
9. See the OBLPN and Load have status shipped.
10. After Step 8, ASN was generated in Facility2 with Qty = 18 having 2 details
IBLPN = OBLPN1, Item = SKU1 ,Shipped Qty = 10 ,Expiry date = 1
IBLPN = OBLPN1, Item = SKU1 ,Shipped Qty = 8 , Expiry date = 2)
11. User tries to receive in Facility2 by Invoking receive RF transaction.
12. RF screen prompts for the first Expiry and after receiving that its does not prompt for the second line expiry.
13. This leaves the Shipment with first line received qty as 8 and second line received qty as 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document