Problem With The 'Back To Record Detail' page link when Multiple records opened in multiple tabs
(Doc ID 2606572.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle CRM On Demand - Version 031CS to 031CS [Release 31]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the 'Back to Account Detail page' link navigating to Wrong Account record?
Below are the steps to reproduce the scenario
1. Login to the application and choose a couple of Account records with Attachments added
2. Navigate to ‘Accounts’ tab and open the first record
3. Open the application In a different tab and Navigate to Accounts tab (Keeping the first tab open)
4. Now open the Second Account record and click on ‘Back to Accounts Homepage’
5. Open the same record again ( Now we have two different records opened in two different tabs)
6. Switch to the first tab ( which has the First Account record opened)
7. Scroll down to the Attachments section and Click on the Name of the Attachment ( This will open the Attachment Detail page)
8. Now click on ‘Back to Account Detail’ and it will take us to the Wrong Account record(some cases it takes 2 attempts to catch this).
Please note that the issue not specific to Accounts and it’s across all the record types
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document