Involved Parties Are Not Saved When Copying An Order Release
(Doc ID 2606748.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Order Release is copied and afterwards "Involved Parties" are entered on the newly created order release form copied order release, the information cant be saved to the database.
Populating "Involved Parties" in an order release that was copied from a previous order should keep the information entered for Involved Parties.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Select an existing order release that has no involved parties on it. This can be an order release or an order release template.
2. From the Actions menu choose Order Management-> Utilities-> Copy Order Release
3. Fill in the required fields on the order release i.e. ( Order Release ID, Order Configuration, Source Location, Destination Location…)
4. On the Involved Parties tab, enter an involved party and click save on the record.
5. Select Finished when complete.
6. Open the order that was created. Navigate to the Involved Parties tab. No involved party records were saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document