Editable Screen Set Column Drop Down Missing In Workbench
(Doc ID 2606795.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a workbench that uses an Order Release screen set with column Order Release Attribute added as editable and drop down, the drop down will not show when clicking on mass update.
Steps to Replicate:
1) Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Screen Set Manager. Add Order Release Attribute column to Results. In More Editable and Drop List are checked.
2) Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Menu Manager. Create a menu and attach the screen set.
3) Go to Order Release menu and select an OR. Select the Mass Update icon. Note the Order Release Attribute displays and you can select the drop down.
4) Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Workbench Designer. Create a WB with the screen set in step 1 using the Order Release table.
5) Add an OR and click on mass update. The Order Release Attribute shows but there is no drop down.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document