Decimal is Removed from Decimal DE if Value Starts with a Decimal
(Doc ID 2607271.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 18.8.3
When typing a decimal amount in a decimal data element (DE), if the value starts with the decimal, after the value is entered and user moves to another DE, the decimal goes away. For instance, if the user types '.5', the value will display as 5. If user types '0.5' the value displays as typed.
This works as expected in the new User Interface (UI).
If user types a decimal amount starting with the decimal, that is the value that should be displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Unifier
- Verify New UI is disabled
- Navigate to Business Process (BP) that has a decimal DE
- Create a new record and enter a value in the decimal DE that starts with a decimal, such as .5
- Tab or click into another DE
- Notice the value changes to the whole number, such as 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document