Pay Application Line Detail Mis-behaving and May Display Error 'HTTP ERROR 500' in Primavera Unifier
(Doc ID 2607567.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.7 to 19.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a pay application and enter line items, the following error occurs.
The draft won't open and following error is thrown:
"HTTP ERROR 500"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Access affected environment.
- Navigate to affected specific Shell under the concerned BP
- Open Process Manager/ contract/ construction contract pay application/ fill in appropriate upper form fields and click to add line item detail.
- Enter a description and amount on the first line, select the second line, enter description the field and start entering information
- Second line text does not take and the cost field appears to move on the screen
- Unable to finish the line item work.
- 'Save' function does not seem to work
- User is unable to delete the rows.
- Save draft record and attempt to re-open will display a blank screen in the browser.
- Occasionally an error message displays
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document