Why the Assets are Posted to the Incorrect Asset Book When Using ADFDI Mass Additions Spreadsheet?
(Doc ID 2609786.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Download the ADFDI (Fixed Assets > Assets > Add Assets in Spreadsheet), enter data for Book 1 and save the file;
2. Download the second ADFDI (Fixed Assets > Assets > Add Assets in Spreadsheet), enter data for Book 2 and save the file;
3. Open the ADFDI for Book 1 and post the lines;
4. Open the ADFDI for Book 2 and post the lines;
5. Lines posted Book 1 are incorrectly posted to Book 2 and appear as exceptions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document