Records Missing From RPM_ITEM_LOC But Are Present in ITEM_LOC Table With Status As Delete
(Doc ID 2610005.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item-Loc Data deleted from RPM_ITEM_LOC even before they are deleted from RMS.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an item and add a location to it.
- Now after approving the item , go to item location and change status of that particular location to 'Delete'.
- Check if that particular item and location is present in daily purge table.
- Check the rpm_stage_deleted_item_loc table, deleted location should not be present in this table.
- Run the daily purge batch.
- Verify that the ITEM_LOC records is not deleted due to validation but still RPM_ITEM_LOC record is deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document