Doc Designer Cannot Use Sub-doc Attribute in a Simple Conditional within an Advanced Loop
(Doc ID 2610095.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 19 B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a continuous section is set up, a loop created on the parent page can be applied to the continuous sections. When this is done, the child continuous sections can have conditionals applied to them which can normally access line level attributes. If said loop is advanced, the conditionals will not be able to access line level attributes.
It is expected for conditionals to have access to line level attributes when the conditional is applied to a continuous section whose parent section has an advanced loop.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Doc Designer, create two sections.
- For the 2nd section, check "Continuous Section."
- Define an advanced loop on the 1st section.
- Add a Conditional to the 2nd section.
- Observe that in the conditional, no line item attributes can be selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document