Custom Fields Beginning With Special Character Changing When Project, Proposal or Idea is Updated
(Doc ID 2610469.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 19.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Field of Type "List" has options all starting with either < or >. When the Field is initially updated with one of the options and saved, the data is correctly saved.
When the Entity (project, proposal or idea record) is edited (another field or no changed just put into edit, the data in the field is changed and no longer viable.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Access as user able to Edit Project or Proposal
- Edit Project Custom Field of Type "List" has options all starting with either < or >
- Save Change
- Run Report, or look at field. The initial change is correct.
- Select Edit for that SAME project, make no changes, Save or Cancel.
- Run Report, or look at field. The data has changed to have incorrect data.
Upgrade of Environment to 19.9 or 19.10
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document