Issue Adding and Removing Lines In Cost Sheet
(Doc ID 2611062.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.9 to 19.10 [Release 19.9 to 19.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 19.9
When users attempt to add or delete rows in a cost sheet in the Manage Rows window, when clicking on Save after deleting the row, users receive the following alert: "Alert: The cost sheet data is not up to date. Please refresh the sheet." After user clicks OK the alert closes and user clicks on Save again. The sheet appears to save, and the user refreshes the sheet and closes the Manage Rows window. The row has not been added or removed from the cost sheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to desired cost sheet
- Click "Manage rows" button
- Attempt to add or delete a row
- Click Save and receive the message
- Click OK out of the message and click Save again
- The sheet appears to save
- Refresh the sheet and close Manage Rows window
- The row is not added or deleted
The issue has the following business impact:
Users are unable to add or delete rows in cost sheet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document