The conversion amount is not getting calculated as per the given rate while Importing The Journal Through FBDI
(Doc ID 2611157.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The conversion amount is not getting calculated as per the given rate. Also, the rate type is shown as "user" on the journal's screen.
When the currency conversion rate and date are provided, the calculation should be done on the basis of Daily rates defined in the table. If the converted amount is given, in that case, the amount should override.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a spreadsheet for importing journals through Import Journal FBDI or ADFDI
2. Provide conversion rate and the date and also the amount
3. Navigate to Schedule Process >> Load Interface Data
4. After successful completion of the above program, navigate to Schedule Process again >> Run Import Journals.
5. Check the output for the batch name,
6. Navigate to General Accounting dashboard >> Journals >> Manage Journals >> Search for the batch name from Step 5.
7. Check for the accounted amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document