Error While Cancelling a Rework Work Order - "Updating the work order status from ON_HOLD to CANCELLED is not allowed"
(Doc ID 2612506.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Cancel a rework work order with following error.
"Updating the work order status from ON_HOLD to CANCELLED is not allowed"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Task list > Work Execution
2. Create a Rework work order in "Released" status
3. Click on Task list > Review Dispatch List
4. Complete the work order (WO Status: Completed)
5. Reverse the status back to released (WO Status: Released)
6. Navigate to Task list > Manage Work Orders
7. Change work order status to On Hold (WO Status: On Hold)
8. Attempt to cancel the work order
9. The above error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document