Address Search returns search results in English on the Japanese pod
(Doc ID 2612770.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Setup and Maintenance > Customer Data Management > Data Quality Foundation > Manage Enterprise Data Quality Cleansing Configurations
2. Select "C1_DQ_SEED_LOC_CLEANSE" (Duplicate of Address Cleansing)
Default Country -> Japan
Processing mode: Search
3. Click "Review Configuration Results" button
4. Parameter setting screen
5. In a Japanese environment, the search results will be returned in English when customer used cleansAddress with the postal code only.
6. If Customer includes a Japanese address (ex. state) as a parameter, the result will be returned in Japanese.
Customer's expectation was to get the search results only in Japanese language.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document