FA: SCM: Pricing: The Attribute "AccountNumber" In Matrix Class Is Not Being Considered, When Using In The Condition Column.
(Doc ID 2613355.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adjustments are not getting applied in sales order, when the attribute "AccountNumber" is used as a conditional column in the Pricing Term Adjustment Matrix class.
Issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
- Navigate to Pricing Administration.
- Go to Task Panel > Click on Manage Matrix classes
- Click on Pricing Term Adjustment
- Select "Header.BillingThirdPartyAccountName" or "Header.BillingThirdPartyAccountNumber", as a conditional column
- Navigate to Manage Discount Lists
- Query required discount lists > Create Attribute based rule > Select the conditional column created in step 4 > save and close
- Create order and test the scenario
- Observe that the adjustments are not getting applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document