Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud:After A Permit Status Becomes Completed, There Are Still Fields That Allow Editing
(Doc ID 2613426.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.07.0 version, Permits
When the permit is completed, the Description and Expiration date still have links allowing editing until the page is refreshed.
When the permit is completed, it can no longer be edited.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Public Sector as a permit tech.
2. Open the workflow task 'Complete Permit' for a permit that has finished all prior tasks (progress through the workflow to this point on a permit, if one isn't readily available).
3. Complete the final workflow task.
4. Open the Overview tab for the permit.
5. Edit the description and/or the expiration date by clicking on the active links next to the fields.
Note that if you manually refresh the page, the active links disappear. The ability to edit these fields does not last forever. The page should ideally refresh on its own so that the links do not appear as active once the final workflow task is completed.
We will be hiding the active links once status is updated to either Completed/Withdrawn/Void
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document