uDesigner: Unable to Make Modifications or Modifications Made in uDesigner Are Not Maintained After the Data Is Saved
(Doc ID 2613538.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.7 to 19.9
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 19.7.
When making changes and saving data in uDesigner:
The changes should be saved and seen when revisiting.
While the Business Process (BP) is in Draft mode and changes are made, sometimes the changes do not remain static.
- After opening a Form none of the buttons are enabled and the user cannot make any modifications.
- Some modifications can be made, but then the OK button is disabled when trying to save the changes.
- Changes are made and data is saved, but when revisiting the changes are reverted.
- The OK button is disabled when trying to add Linked Elements.
- Data Elements (DE's) are added to the form and the data is saved but when re-opening the form the DE's are not found.
- Blocks have been moved and the data is saved but when re-opening the form the position of the Blocks has been revered.
Because of this changes cannot be made in uDesigner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document