For Quarterly Financial Periods Spanning 365 Days the Last Period Is Incremented to the Following Year
(Doc ID 2613563.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.9 to 19.12 [Release 19.9 to 19.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 19.12 to 19.12 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 19.9
When Financial Periods are configured as Quarterly and the Dates span <= 365 days:
The Year for all periods should be the same.
The Year for the last period is unexpectedly incremented to the next year.
Steps to Reproduce
- Sign into Unifier and in Admin mode navigate to Company Workspace > Standards & Libraries > Period Structure and click on the New button.
- On the General tab set Period Type to Financial Periods.
- On the Financial Periods tab click on the Generate button and populate the following (populate the Period Cycle first else changing it later will change the dates):
- Period Cycle = Quarterly
- Batch Start Date = 06/01/19 (example)
- Batch Finish Date = 05/31/20 (example)
- Click the OK button and notice that the first three periods have a year of 2019 and the fourth has a year of 2020.
- Changing the fourth period's year to 2019 results in: Selected Year(2019) can not be earlier to the current Financial Year(2020-2021).
Because of this the financial periods that span <= 365 days are not in the same year.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document