STANDARD COST EXISTS WITHIN EFFECTIVE DATE PRIOR TO THE TRANSACTION DATE BUT STILL NOT COSTED
(Doc ID 2613729.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One Account Alias Receipt Transaction not cost or accounted. In the review cost accounting distribution getting error for that record.
A standard cost was added after the transaction date. Still, this record is not picking up for costing.
The standard cost for this transaction does not exist.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform Account Alias Receipt Transaction for an Item
2. Run the transfer and cost Process
3. Review Cost accounting Dist and have this error as not processed
4. Create the standard Item cost and publish
5. Re-submit the error process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document