PRC:SSP: Does the Update Preparer and Requester Tool Update the Preparer/Requester on Incomplete and Rejected Requisitions?
(Doc ID 2614871.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 to 11.13.20.01.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement for the Update Preparer and Requester Tool to update the Preparer and Requester on Requisitions in Incomplete and Rejected status, but it appears it is only updated on Approved Requisitions.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Procurement > Manage Requisitions screen to note Requisitions in Approved, Rejected, and Incomplete status
- From the Navigator go to Tools > Scheduled processes > Schedule New process
- Click Drop down arrow > click search
- Name field > Type Preparer > Click search > Type Update Preparer > click Search
- Click Update Preparer and Requester > OK
- Process Details screen > Type Replacement name > Submit
- Go back to the Manage Requisitions page
- Search for the name that was replaced
- The Incomplete and Rejected Requisitions are returned, meaning the replacement name did not update on those ones
- Approved Requisitions do not display, so the Replacement name did update on those ones
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document