Fusion Global HR: Associating a Value Set to a Dependent Flexfield Segment Errors (FND-2625)
(Doc ID 2615034.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to associate a Value Set to a Dependent Flexfield Segment, the following error is received:
The dependent value HFM Entity set exists without its matching independent value set. (FND-2625)
In application 800 and descriptive flexfield PER_ASG_DF, dependent value set HFM Entity for global segment HFM_Entity occurs without its matching independent value set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Manage Descriptive Flexfields task via Setup and Maintenance
2) Search for the respective Flex field that is having the issue
3) Locate and Edit the (Independent) Flexfield Segment on which the error causing (Dependent) Flexfield segment "depends" upon
4) Make sure the Flexfield segment in step 3 has an Independent Value Set assigned
5) Now you can edit the (Dependent) Flexfield segment that is causing the error while Saving and associate your respective Value Set
6) Receive the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document