Duplicate CBS Codes Located on Project Cost Sheet Utilizing the Standard View in Unifier
(Doc ID 2615076.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.8 to 19.12 [Release 19.8 to 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing a User Defined Report (UDR) for Cost Sheets, located multiple Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) Code for the same Project Cost Sheet.
Multiple entries are being created for the CBS in the cost sheet:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Access Unifier and Open one shell
- Open the Cost Sheet in new UI
- Select one row CBS Code > Click Gear option > Add Sibling Row
- Fill one existing Code for Segment 1
- Fill the other required fields
- Double click "Save" button
- The identical CBS Code can be saved in cost sheet under the new UI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document