Sequence Number Not Flowing To France Audit File For Subledger Journals
(Doc ID 2615210.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sequence number not flowing to France Audit File for sub-ledger journals
The user has created a new sequence and did an assignment with a Journal entry type as 'General Ledger' and sequencing event as Posting at Legal Entity level for the ledger.
After doing the setup user has performed the below.
1. Created a manual journal and posted.
2. Created an account payable invoice and posted it to ledger so that the sequence populated at journal level.
3. Once journals posted in the ledger, user-submitted the France audit file process.
Report output shows sequence number for the manual journals only but not for sub-ledger journal created from Payables.
The sequence number should be displayed in France audit file for both manual and sub-ledger journals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign the Accounting sequence for journal entry type 'General Ledger' and sequencing event as period close Create a sub-ledger journal entry.
2. Create a manual journal and post it.
3. Create any sub-ledger journal like create an invoice in Account payable do create accounting and post the transaction to ledger.
4. Submit the France audit file process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document