Events From OSvC Is Failing With Error "CASDK-0054: Unable to verify the request sent by the client application. The request sent to OIC integration flow is rejected"
(Doc ID 2615399.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Integration-OIC - Version 18.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version,
Events from OSvC is not creating OIC instance. Logs shows below error.
Error Message: CASDK-0054: Unable to verify the request sent by the client application. The request sent to OIC integration flow is rejected
Detailed Error Message:
You would want to check the following:
1. Check whether the request sent has right set of security credentials attached - Please refer the endpoint WSDL to identify the associated security policy supported and send the corresponding security headers.
- If the trigger is configured using SOAP adapter with No Security Policy or Username Password Token, send the credentials in security headers as part of SOAP envelope.
- If the trigger is configured using SOAP adapter with Basic Authentication, send the credentials in HTTP Authorization header.
2. Check whether the credentials sent as part of the request is valid - You would want to check with your OIC Integration Administrator on the user credentials to be used by your client application for authenticating against OIC
3. There could be times where the password for this account might have expired - please work with your OIC Integration Administrator in resetting the password - and ensure that the new password is being used by the client application
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an integration to receive events from OSvC
2. Note it fails to receive the events from OSvC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document