Newly Added Chain is not Visible at Area Level
(Doc ID 2615668.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New Chain record added into Organization hierarchy is not visible at Area level even if it is added into Filter_Group_Organization worksheet of Filter Groups template.
Steps to Recreate:
- Go to Foundation Data/Location Foundation/Organizational Hierarchy. Add a new Chain entry.
- Go to Foundation Data/Download Foundation Data. Template Type - Security, Template - Filter Groups. Download the template.
- In the template add an entry with the newly created chain for your security group. Save it.
- Go to Foundation Data/Upload Foundation Data. Template Type - Security, Template - Filter Groups, Source File - you template file. Upload it. Make sure it was uploaded successfully.
- Go to Foundation Data/Location Foundation/Organizational Hierarchy/Area. Click Create, click Add, check available records in Chain LOV. There is no previously created Chain entry in our case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document