Error Creating Partner-The Address For This Combination Of Party And Date Range Already Exists
(Doc ID 2615674.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Engagement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while creating Partner.
Channel Account Manager while creating Partner record, rectifies any field and then saves the Partner record, it throws up some error.
While same error doesn't come up when enter all information correctly without any changes to the fields.
The address for this combination of party and date range already exists. (HZ-120073)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Channel Manager user logs in to fusion applications
2. go to Partners > click on Create
3. fill in details for all fields, and click on Save
4. no error seen
5. however, Partners > click on Create > fill in details for all fields,
6. and there happens need for changing any value entered, change vale and click on Save
7. error message is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document