Issue With Uploading Contract Terms From Microsoft Word Using Add-in
(Doc ID 2615739.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Contract Authoring
When attempting to upload Contract terms back in UI where Office 365 is installed the following error occurs.
You cannot upload file .xml because it is not a supported Microsoft Word XML document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download contract in Word file format
2. Open xml file in word and enable content
3. Make changes (add section, add standard or non standard clause)
4. Accept changes and stop tracking
5. Save and close the file
6. Upload contract file in oracle fusion cloud with checkbox yes to Update structured terms automatically
7. Received error.
8. In some case, upload successful, but in application when accept change button is pressed, still gets error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document