FA: SCM: GOP : Load Planning Data From Flat Files Error.
(Doc ID 2616004.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When run Load Planning Data from Flat File with flat file, child ESS job was going into error.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (FUSION.MSC_LEVEL_MEMBERS_U1) violated
ORA-06512: at "FUSION.MSC_COLL_PRD_HIERARCHIES", line 2339
1) Planning to live with only GOP module and they were using fusion inventory, order management and fusion costing module.
2) Defined only few setups in inventory and order management in order to run the GOP module.
3) GOP module was integrated with external system and three different files will be sent from external system to GOP.
4) The below were the three different files.
a) Available to Promise rule with item assignment.
b) Supply onhand.
c) Item Cost.
5) First time Load Planning Data from Flat Files ran with Collection Type 'Net Change' and Data File 'Available to promise rule with item assignment'.
6) Child ESS job Load Entity was completed with warning and most of the items weren't assigned to inventory organizations because of that it is completed with warning.
7) Second time Load Planning Data from Flat Files ran with Collection Type 'Net Change' and Data File 'Available to promiserule with 'Supply onhand'.
8) Child ESS job 'Load Files to Staging Tables' was completed with Warning. In the log file, it skipped one row and they would like know why it is skipped.
9) Third time Load Planning Data from Flat Files ran with Collection Type 'Net Change' and Data File 'Item Cost'.
10) Child ESS jobs 'Create Trees for Dimensions' and 'Create Tree Structures' were completed with Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document