Partially Cancelled Allocations are Not Updated in RMS
(Doc ID 2616454.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocations when partially cancelled in LogFire Warehouse Management System (WMS), are not updated in RMS.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create/Approve an allocation with one item and 2 units
2. ITEM_LOC_SOH.RESERVED_QTY ,ITEM_LOC_SOH.EXPECTED_QTY, ALLOC_HEADER and ALLOC_DETAIL updated with the ordered qty i.e, 2 units
3. Order bridged into WMS
4. Before generating the wave, make sure the active inventory is less than the ordered qty i.e, in this example ordered_qty is 2 and Active_Inventory is 1
5. Generate the wave -> Store Orders
6. As a part of wave WMS cancels one unit and successfully allocates the available 1 unit
7. Cancellation of 1 unit is not updated in RMS and is out of sync.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document