Create Baseline Or Copy/Paste Project Jobs Stuck In Pending Using P6 Pro Cloud Connect
(Doc ID 2616697.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 19.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy/paste project or create a new baseline in P6 Professional, the Job Service Status window shows jobs as Pending.
When attempting to copy/paste project or create a new baseline in P6 Professional, the job should go from Pending --> Running --> Completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Pro Cloud Connect
- Go to Project --> Maintain Baselines --> Add --> Save a copy of the the current project as a new baseline
- Prompt shows up: "Job has been scheduled. See Job Status for more details".
- Close the Maintain Baselines pop-up window.
- Go to Tools --> Job Status, review the Create Baseline(s) job
- Job Type "Create Baseline", has a Job Status of "Pending" and stays like that perpetually, never changes to "Complete".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document