Latin America Cloud Local Solution for Ecuador
(Doc ID 2617053.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2020
Applies to:Latin America Cloud Local Solution (LACLS)
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides information to support the implementation of predefined processes and reports as rapid implementation tool kit released by Latin America Cloud Local Solution (LACLS) for Ecuador.
This Note has guidance to implement and use the LACLS Ecuadorian solution.
- Product Requirements to Use LACLS
- Oracle ERP Cloud
- Cloud Applications BI Publisher - Required for Electronic Vouchers and ATS extractors.
- Platform as a Service - PaaS
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) - Required for Electronic Vouchers solution.
- Oracle Database - Required for Electronic Vouchers solution.
- Oracle ERP Cloud
All details available in Latin America Cloud Local Solutions (LACLS) - Installation and Maintenance Notes (Doc ID 2568812.1)
The local solution covers a set of features according specific Ecuadorian requirements that empowers existing Cloud ERP functionalities offering additional legal reports, electronic invoicing capability (through integration with an electronic messaging partner) and bank payment layouts.
In order to have some information issued electronically, LACLS has created OIC services to capture data from Receivables, Payables, Expenses, Shipment and Order Management modules of Fusion Cloud Application and generate a XML files to be sent to the government agency (SRI):
- National and Exportation Sales Invoices (Factura / Nota de Débito / Nota de Crédito)
- An OIC service retrieves information from Receivables Invoices, Credit Memos and Debit Memos and generates XML files according to the SRI requirements.
- Shipment Document for Sales and Intra-Organization Transfers (Guía de Remisíon)
- An OIC service retrieves information about shipments and generates XML files according to the SRI requirements.
- Supplier Withholding Taxes Invoices (Comprobante de Retención)
- An OIC service retrieves information about the supplier withholding tax invoices and generates XML files according to the SRI requirements.
- Purchase Settlement (Liquidación de Compra)
- An OIC service retrieves information about employee expenses and supplier invoices and generates XML files according to the SRI requirements.
- Simplified Transaction Annex (ATS)
- A BIP query extracts information about sales, purchases and expenses carried out in the period. That query generates two output files: one in XML format to be sent to SRI and other in XLS format for checking and control.
• Software as a Service – SaaS
o Oracle ERP Cloud
o Business Intelligence Publisher - Required to generate the Reports
• Platform as a Service - PaaS
o Oracle Integration Cloud (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document