Consumption Advice is Stuck in Pending Status After Supplier Merge or Supplier Changes on Agreement
(Doc ID 2617161.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Consumption Advice is not showing any records
and Transfer to Owned transaction types are still showing
the consumption advice status as pending after supplier merge.
Create Consumption Advice should show the records of
transactions that have been transferred to owned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition
2. Generate to a PO and approve it
3. Receive and put away the receipts.
4. Create account alias issue for receipts for transaction that are consigned. Do supplier changes on blanket agreement like a supplier merge or site change.
5. Supply Chain Execution > Inventory Management > Review Completed Transactions
6. Query the transactions that are issued out using account alias issue and see that transactions have 'Consumption Advice Status' set to 'Pending'
7. Tools > Scheduled Process > Run the Create Consumption Advice program, and review the report output.
8. See the output shows 'No Data Found'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document